Saturday, October 8, 2011

My baby is 1!

I cannot believe my baby is 1! We celebrated his first birthday with friends and family in our backyard. It was a great time celebrating our little guy's life. I loved planning his party! It was so much fun! He had a 'Very Hungry Caterpillar' party! So many fun ideas for the theme! I had to restrain myself:)

I love my baby so much! He is such an angel and we are so blessed with our little guy!


This is probably my favorite picture of the day!

Our family:)

My baby and me!

He was not a big fan of the cake...

But Jackson was!

Party favors:)

So much fun!




Nana having her face painted!



I accidentally ironed this on the back of his shirt!

So I improvised for the front!


Nana and my boys  
My family

1 comment:

  1. So glad your blog is back. Looks like Beau had a great party!

    ReplyDelete