Friday, September 2, 2011

Boogie Wipes Review

Well, I finally received my Boogie Wipes....just in time! All three of my boys have had a cough and Beau has had a bit of a runny nose. I like the wipes! I mean honestly I think they work about the same as any wet wipe would except they are much softer. But, the wipes definitely get the dry boogies off of my baby's face:) He does not really like to have his face or nose wiped, so the wipes are nice because I do not have to wipe his nose ten times to get it clean! They are thick and soft and if you have a coupon, then worth the money during the "snotty season". I think toddlers will appreciate the softness of the wipe instead of Kleenex. The wipes also come scented!

All in all I give Boogie Wipes a 4 out of 5 stars:)

Check out Boogie Wipes website or follow them on Facebook or Twitter!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiMhgRKAjsAmitxy71fBZEwBam5pdgL-du2FNClwXDIJL_8gyuSG6ay6rCatbeM4_nhUDKggYCcVi5uaqSEPwcdooAKKFHad6ZFBtpjXV67LlNtCToYeb3KfBEpS0Hj30JQ_M3zsEnUvlk/s1600/GetInline.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment