Monday, June 27, 2011

How did I get pressured into this?!

It has always been hard for me to resist peer pressure! I started this blog because of peer pressure! I will do my best to be interesting! I guess my first post should be a little about myself. I love Jesus. I have an amazing husband and three precious little boys. I stay at home with them. I love projects! I love to see something before and after...it is rewarding to know that you can re-purpose and redo things to make them better. And for cheap!! Kind of like my before and after, God gave me a free gift and made me so much better! I love to share my life that God has blessed me with. He has blessed me far more than I could ever have dreamed. I come from a broken family, and because of Jesus saving me and because of my amazing grandparents I am who I am today.
    Those amazing grandparents had us in church from the beginning. They wanted my two sisters and me to grow up knowing Christ. It took a while for me to actually understand how much I needed Him.  But I am thankful everyday for the life Nana and Granddaddy lived before me. Always giving of themselves, just like Jesus. 
     Now, what do you know?! I am married to a preacher:) A good looking preacher...if I do say so myself! He is the love of my life. The man of my dreams and we share a wonderful life. Of course we deal with everyday problems just like everyone else. We are real. We are open and we are honest. Life can be hard. Demanding. Tough. But it is also a gift from God. A wonderful gift that he has blessed us with. Along with the gift of three precious little boy's lives. We are responsible to raise them to know Christ. My prayer is that our lives would 'preach' Jesus to these boys.
      That is probably enough about me:) I will post some random information....fun facts, tips, really just a conglomeration of things!  Thank you to my sweet friends who pressured me! I think it will be fun!
   

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Preacher's Wife!!! I'm proud of you. Can't wait to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete