Monday, July 25, 2011

Beau Anderson Daigre

My beautiful curly hair, blue eyed baby! Such an angel! My third pregnancy seemed like it lasted forever. But the wait was definitely worth it:) There was nothing spectacular about finding out I was pregnant. I took the test while Marshall was on the phone with his daddy. I remember walking in the living room and telling M to hurry and get off the phone! When he hung up I told him we were going to have three kids!!! We were a little surprised, but mostly excited! We sat on the couch and talked about how things would change and how we would share the news with everyone. Such a precious time in our lives and a memory I won't forget.

The great thing about my third baby was I did not have the fear of not loving him as much as my others. I KNEW I would love him with all my heart. I was nervous about my time shared with three. But of course you adjust.

I was actually scheduled to be induced with Beau at 39 weeks, just like with Bay,. We got to the hospital about 7am this time. I guess the more babies you have the later you can show up:) Our boys were with their Gamaw. It was just Marshall and me. My family was waiting for us to call, and Pop was coming in late that night from preaching a revival. Beau's birth was different from our other boys. It was intimate and calm.

I was having contractions and was 3 cm dilated when we got there. The nurse started my pitocin, and this time around we were aware and cautious of how much I was given( I was nervous after Baylor's birth). My doctor did not break my water this time, and I had an epidural a little earlier, just because I did not want to experience what I did with Baylor.

I had a fun nurse and for some reason ALL the nurses (with each child) have been extra sweet to us.....I think they liked M:) I can't say that I blame them! He is a hottie! I honestly have felt a bond with my nurses, especially the ones at Parkway.

I could tell something was changing and felt like I needed to push. So, she checked me and I pushed once and she called the doctor, but when my doctor came up she said he was not low enough to start pushing and to call her in thirty minutes. When she left my nurse said, "you won't make it thirty minutes!" So about ten minutes later she checked me and let me "practice" pushing. Once she did, she realized it was definitely time to call the doctor back! My doctor came back and after a few contractions Beau Anderson Daigre was born at 10:23am.

Ms.Cindy brought our big boys in to meet their little brother! Sometimes it makes me sad that the whole family was not there to meet Beau, but it was such a special time with the five of us. Our little family. I had all of my boys and I was, and am still, so thankful for each of them. Of course as soon as they could my family and Marshall's family all came to see us.

Beau's birth was such a great experience. Such a perfect day. I am so thankful for each of my angels. The Lord has given me joy unspeakable!! It is hard to explain the love in my heart that I have for my boys. If you are a parent, then you know what I am talking about. A love that for me, the minute I was handed each of my children, I would have given my life for theirs. A love that is ineffable! A love that wants everything good for my children. A love that corrects. A love only God can give. He has given me a love for each of them. I want the very best for them. I want them to know Jesus in a real way. To live their lives for Him, so that others may know Him.

And, for me to know that God loves us even more than that is humbling. He is love! Thank you Jesus for loving even me!


Children are a gift from the Lord;they are a reward from him. Psalm 127:3


Beau's birthday! Just a few hours before he was born!

My angel

Our family of five!

Little guy!

Beautiful

Everyone wanted Mommy:)

My precious baby boy

No comments:

Post a Comment