Sunday, July 3, 2011

I love these people!

These are my most favorite people in all of the world:) This was taken at the World of Coke in Atlanta. We will not take the boys back there again for a long time! We paid to get in and immediately the kids were whining and complaining! "I'm hungry.", "I don't want to go in there.", "That movie scares us.", "I'm starving to death.", " When can we eat?" [they are like their father when it comes to food :)].

My 'personal assistant' was with us and it was still a tough time! I highly suggest that if you are a mother reading this to find a teenager that loves kids and have her help you! I am so blessed and thankful for my teenage assistant! She goes lots of places with us and helps with the kids and it is a HUGE blessing! And she gets to go fun places , like Atlanta and to the World of Coke! Pretty sweet trade off for a teenager! The best part is that she loves my kids and I trust her!

Anyway, the WOC is not the best choice of places to go with small children. They were bored and ready to go after we walked in the door! They did decide that they6 liked the movie once we sat down to watch. And the highlight was tasting the cokes, they do not normally get coke (unless they are with Papaw), so it was a treat!

Next time we are in Atlanta, we will go to the aquarium!

1 comment:

  1. The aquarium is ridiculously expensive. My kids actually want a season pass to the World of Coke so they can go all the time. They love it. (Reason unknown.) Next time, try Zoo Atlanta or The Atlanta Botanical Gardens (if it isn't too hot) or the Fernbank Museum. The aquarium is just too expensive to be worth it. (We suck it up and fork over the cash to go about once every 3 years.) There is also Imagine It! Children's museum (don't go on the weekends, I'm told), Tellus Science Museum, and The High Art Museum (though I've never tried to take my crew through The High. It is on my list for this year.).

    ReplyDelete