Monday, July 4, 2011

What was suppose to be a quick trip....

Baylor could care less about the potty. He prefers his diaper (too busy to go to the potty)! Ugh! It can definitely be frustrating.

The other day, I took him with me to Joann's Fabric store. It was suppose to be a quick trip. Time for just the two of us to spend together without his brothers. Well, I did not take a diaper bag because I knew it was going to be quick! or at least I thought it was. As soon as we got in the store Baylor had to poop! Knowing I only had the diaper that he was wearing, I rushed him to the bathroom. I won't go into detail, but we 'partially' made it. I ended up throwing the diaper away anyway. So, he was just wearing a pair of cotton shorts, no underwear, and no diaper. I needed to get the fabric I had driven all the way into Huntsville to get. We were in the back of the store and I repeated myself probably twenty times."Don't pee in your pants!" While I was trying to make my fabric choice, I looked over and saw my little stinker with a yellow puddle in the floor! In Joanns!! On his shoes! Wet shorts! "I just peed Mama".....Really?!

Honestly, my first instinct was to be angry, but then I realized the humor of it all and all I could do was laugh!! Being a mother is tougher some days than others, and it's either laugh or cry! Kids keep life interesting:)

And btw, I cleaned up the pee!

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I am totally there though! I COMPLETELY understand! Isaac decided to go while in a Wal-Mart shopping cart. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there done that SO many times over the past 11 years!!!!! such an adventure! LOL!

    ReplyDelete